We offer a full line of high-quality chain wheels, sprockets, pulleys, and gears. We manufacture sprockets according to both domestic, American and European standards. We work with carbon, alloyed and stainless steels, cast iron, and steel casting.
Various versions of planting holes: under boring, with keyway, spline connection, taper bushings (Taperbush) in the set sprocket + bushing, under the bearing.
Advantages of our production:
- We have our own machine park of universal high-precision equipment.
- Professional HFI heat treatment area, mandatory hardening of teeth.
- Available cutters for chains according to American and European standards.
- Designing and manufacturing sprockets for all types of chains.
- Possibility of anti-corrosion coatings (zinc coating, painting, chemical oxide).
- More than 10 years of experience in supplying sprockets and chain wheels.
When manufacturing sprockets and chain wheels, we double-check hardness on highly accurate and verified equipment. Photos of our hardness measurement process.
Pictures of our work can be seen at the link.