Stainless steel chains
We offer chains in SS 300 series (austenitic stainless steel) or SS 400 series (martensitic stainless steel).
- A wide range of specialty components made from stainless steel;
- Possibility to manufacture and supply rollers in polyamide (Pa6);
- Increased maximum permissible load;
- Stainless steel chains are the most corrosion and heat resistant for use on all food processing machines.
- Can be used in corrosive chemicals, acids, alkalis, tap water, saltwater.
- Suitable for low and high temperatures (operating temperature: -45˚C~ +400˚C)
These chains are ideal for acidic or alkaline environments, ready for water, and in areas of very high or very low temperature where resistance to corrosion is required.