Thanks to the nickel-plated surface, these chains can be used in open-air, acidic steam, or salty environments. The nickel plating delays corrosion attacks on the chain. The nickel plating provides acceptable protection for moderately corrosive environments at a lower cost than comparable stainless steel chains.
- All components are nickel-plated before the chain is assembled;
- The price is significantly lower than stainless steel chains;
- Slows down the corrosive effects on the chain;
- Operating temperature range: -10° C ~ + 60° C.
* Attention: The maximum allowable load of the chain is about 15% lower than that of standard roller chains without corrosion protection. This factor must be taken into consideration when selecting this chain.